AE Partners organized Climate Corner, a showroom for experimental projects that help save energy or reduce emissions in residential environments.
The showroom featured government-supported KIRA-digi projects at Asuntomarkkinat, the leading residential market event in Finland. Over 250 attendees had the chance to learn about the experiments and connect with their experimenters by the following companies:
- &’ – An architectural firm experimenting with digital CLT construction (read our article)
- Cozify – Connecting IoT devices and backend systems to create valuable information that can control HVAC systems (read our article)
- eChargie – Echargie enables anyone to sell their electricity; for any electric vehicle, from any standard wall socket and to anyone with the app, anytime. (read our article)
- Enermix – Enermix experimented with a smart control of heating in buildings, enabling residents to control the indoor air conditions (read the project description)
- IoT Scout Camp – In the experiment carried out by the Helsinki Metropolitan Area Scouts and Guides, a fast to set up IoT network monitors the infrastructure and logistics (read the project description)
- Kolmeks and CTRL Reality – Better design of HVAC systems with virtual reality (read our article)
- One Click LCA – One Click LCA is the Building Life Cycle Metrics software that allows you to calculate Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Costing, Carbon footprint and other environmental impacts in a matter of minutes thanks to easy to use automation (read our article)
- PALA – Artificial intelligence to assist at apartment presentations (read the project description)
- Pandia – better tools for the administration of residential buildings and to see how the building data can be used for forecasting and planning (read the project description)
- Sova3D – City development with interactive 3D models (read our article)
The event took place on January 29, 2019, in Helsinki.